1) A human being is especially meant to attain liberation from the bondage of birth, death, old age and disease.
2) One should not wait for old age in order to become Kṛṣṇa conscious.
3) Human life is meant for self-realization.
4) When a devotee is put into an awkward position, he takes it as the mercy of the Supreme Lord.
5) A person who is a nondevotee has no good qualifications because he acts on the mental platform.
6) If a person is Kṛṣṇa conscious, he can work like a young man even if he is seventy-five or eighty years old.
7) The more one enjoys sex during youth, the more he suffers in old age.
8) This science of transmigration is completely unknown to modern scientists.
9) This Kṛṣṇa consciousness movement, however, is educating people throughout the world and informing them how to conquer death.
10) One cannot conquer death without taking shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead.