1) The Lord is as hard as a thunderbolt for those who defy Him and as soft as a rose for those who surrender to Him. Therefore we should all sincerely surrender to Lord Krishna, since that is clearly in our self-interest.
- Ref. Srimad-Bhagavatam 10.41.52
2) One should simply surrender to Lord Krishna, following the example of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, who is Lord Krishna Himself. - Ref. Srimad-Bhagavatam 11.12.14-15
3) The path of self-realization depends upon clear intelligence, and the easiest way to acquire such expertise is -- surrender to Lord Krishna. - Ref. Srimad-Bhagavatam 11.20.21
4) Real intelligence is to actually surrender to Lord Krishna, without personal desire or duplicity. That is the Lord's opinion.
- Ref. Srimad-Bhagavatam 11.29.22
5) Surrender to the Supreme Personality of Godhead is in the best interest of the living entities. It is not for the interest of the Supreme. - Ref. Bhagavad-gita 18.63
6) Ignorant personalities, or conditioned souls, have no choice but to accept their precarious condition under material nature. The only remedy is to surrender to Viñëu and always pray to be excused. - Ref. Srimad-Bhagavatam 4.7.30
7) One should be a devotee and surrender to the lotus feet of Krishna. This surrendering process is also very easy. Even a child can perform it. - Ref. Srimad-Bhagavatam 5.26.37
8) If by studying Bhagavad-gita one decides to surrender to Krishna, he is immediately freed from all sinful reactions. - Ref. Srimad-Bhagavatam 6.1.19
9) The highest Kalyana (auspicious) activity is to surrender to Krishna. That is the only path by which to save oneself from falling down into hellish life.
- Ref. Srimad-Bhagavatam 6.1.19
10) The perfection of life is simply to surrender to the Supreme. - Ref. Chaitanya Charitamrita Adi 1.19